Pract.us gives you an easy way to create real change in employee behavior without having to micromanage. It encourages employees to take responsibility for their own skills development and support each other through mentorship and coaching.
Pract.us helps your team become a learning organization with a culture of accountability:
- Good business habits
- Follow-through and goal focus
- Performance improvement
- Mentoring & coaching
Expensive courses and videos not required.
With Pract.us, it takes just a few minutes to write a list of important skills your employees should know. Match them with “Mentors” who can help them learn. Add pointers to manuals or websites for support. Your team experts “check out” learners to maintain standards. And you can track their progress in real time.
Get real return for your training investment
No matter how much you spend on training, it’s worthless unless your employees actually change their behavior. Pract.us focuses entirely on behavior change by getting employees to work together, practice new skills in the real world and take accountability for each other. At just a few dollars per learner, Pract.us gives you the output for your input.
Learn the app in minutes.
The Pract.us app has a simple, drag-and-drop interface customized for each person’s role. In no time, you and your employees will be able to make sets of tasks, enroll in training and get to work. You can use the app on any connected device and it works the same for computers, tablets or smart phones. There’s nothing to download or install – just sign in and go!
Create training that works for individuals.
Mix and match training tasks and programs based on each employee’s needs. Unlike classroom training, Pract.us gives employees the freedom to learn at their own pace, practice and review any skill until they’re absolutely comfortable using it on the job.
Stay on top of everything with configurable notifications.
No more tedious spreadsheets or paper lists to track on the job training. Pract.us keeps you up to date with configurable notifications and reporting.
Each user can customize notifications. Decide what you want to hear about and whether you want emails, SMS or pop-up messages.
- Learner enrollments
- Mentor sign-offs
- Learner extension or cancellation requests
- Mentor availability
- Learner ready for sign-off
- Opening, closing and upgrading skill cards
- Much more!
You can receive a regular report of your learners’ progress. You choose how often you get it.
Pract.us is right for you if…
- You want to build a learning culture.
- You want to improve team collaboration.
- You need to get new hires up to speed quickly.
- You want training to directly improve performance.
- You want to cross-train your team for more flexibility and responsiveness.
- You need to train hands-on skills that just aren’t right for the classroom.
- You have a small team and need to train one or two at a time. A classroom course is overkill.
- You have constantly changing skill needs and no time to pull your employees into a classroom every time they need an update.
- You don’t want to deal with the complexity of many learning management systems.
- You want flexible training that can fit into the small spaces of time between projects, between meetings, and around holidays.
- You have a fully realized training program, but you need a way to improve skill transfer, change behavior, and identify gaps in the training.
- You want to add more learning options to your current program.
What Pract.us is not:
- It’s not a learning management system, but you can use it in conjunction with an LMS if you already have one.
- It’s not a document repository. We believe that the task of collecting, formatting and uploading documentation keeps people from getting started with training. If you have documentation, just point to it from Pract.us. If you don’t have it, get your training started first. Pract.us can actually help you see what resources you’ll need as you go.
- It’s not a video delivery channel. On-the-job training works best when you’re working with your colleagues, not in front of a screen.